Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My part

Thank you so much for inviting us here tonight. Together, we are Gloria. When we are not Gloria, we are moms, teachers, lawyers, and friends from all along the Wasatch Front, ranging from Layton to Orem. We get together throughout the year to sing and enjoy each other's company. Honestly, we do as much laughing as we do singing. Our favorite music to sing is Christmas music, so thank you for allowing us to come and share with you something we love. We are Shauna, Amy, Shelli, Annalise, Jenni, Larna, Becky, and Kerstin.

Any, and all edits are welcomed!!!
Kerstin

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I love it! Especially the laughing part. Thanks for putting up with us.

Unknown said...

It sounds great. I do think that you should talk about how many children and grandchildren we have total. I always liked that when Shauna said it. Just my two cents.

Shelli said...

Great! I agree with Larna about how many people we leave at home when we do this.