Sunday, November 2, 2008

From what I understand, there were several conflicts with Thursday's scheduled practice.  Which makes sense, because it is not our normal practice time.  So, with that in mind, I think we need to make a decision as to which date works best to practice.  It seems everyone's schedule works with having practice on Tuesday with the exception of Becky who could arrive about an hour late.  

I think we should go ahead with Tuesday and have Becky arrive late rather than hold a practice where people are missing.

I checked with Larna and the building would be busier on Wednesday too with YM/YW.  So let's go ahead with Tuesday and we'll just see you when we see you Becky - and thanks for your efforts to get to practice - I know it will be a busy night for you.

Larna will bring the mics - so let's arrive ready to go through our program and do it!
Thanks to all of you for your efforts in practice, travel, and commitment!
Amy

4 comments:

Shelli said...

I'm planning on Tues. That works better for my fam since my babysitters and hubby will all be at the Th night thing. 7:30 in RP?

Becky said...

Ok - sounds good. I will be there as soon as I can!
Becky

Kerstin said...

Tuesday works out better for me too. I was supposed to go to the Thursday taping too, so now I can go.
See you tomorrow.

Annalise said...

I changed the sidebar to reflect the new practice time...even though it's tonight.