Monday, November 3, 2008

Past Member Invitation

Has anyone thought of inviting our former members (I'm specifically thinking of the girls who live in Layton direction) to our performances that are in their neighborhoods. When we post or email the directions/time/place, I think that we should send out an invite to them. I'm saying this now because I'll probably forget again until it's too late, so maybe someone who's more on the ball can take the idea and run with it. I'm hoping that we'll see JoDell at her ward :)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Any chance of you performing in Amman this year? I would totally come and I wouldn't even wait for an invitation.

Amy K said...

Ammon, Idaho???? We could contact my sister-in-law and have her book us for her ward's enrichment night ORRR we could just show up and do an impromptu program for all those Ammonites up there! What do you say? Where in Ammon are you visiting??? Have a great time.