Thursday, October 30, 2008

Final Practice


I have a big conflict that has come up for next Thursday. Our stake just found out we are invited to attend the recording of a DVD that will be distributed worldwide to the youth of the church for a New Year celebration. It is the night of our final practice. I am very short staffed in my YW and need to be there. We have to leave at 5:00 to be in our seats in the Conference Center by 6:00. Recording will begin at 6:30 and will go until 9:00.

So, I can try to come late but I might need to be driving girls home. I am still working on rides for our girls so I could probably make coming late work.

I know this is really throwing a wrench in things. I'm sorry. Another option would be another day. I am open Tuesday (election night), Wednesday night or Saturday during the day. Let me know what you all think. Again, I'm sorry.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tuesday the 4th is the only day that works for me.

Annalise said...

I could make Tuesday, also. If there is anyone at all who can't, we should stick with Thursday and hope Shauna can make it asap.

Kerstin said...

I can do Tuesday.

Shauna said...

Shelli said she could do Tuesday. She didn't know how she was going to make Thursday work so she was happy for the switch.
Amy wanted to go as the Bishop's wife on Thursday and said Tuesday should be good for her. I'd really like her help because as of now, I only have one leader coming.

Becky said...

Hi all,
Tuesday I already have scheduled visits with another ward for my Stake RS calling that I cannot reschedule. The soonest I could be there on that night would be 8:30pm. Wednesday night I am totally open. Can you all practice on Wednesday? Thursday night was going to be hard for me too, but I was going to make it work some how. Life is just crazy! It will all come together!
Becky