Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Two Cents

Hi ladies, since you're in deliberation mode I thought I'd share some of my thoughts with you. While I can't speak for Vicki I, myself, am bound and determined to rejoin the Singing Ladies next year. My oldest will be 10 next Christmas and my baby will be three. I think that will make it much easier for me to be gone for practices and performances. Hooray!

So...if I were voting on what to do for this year's performance I would vote to keep the same outfits and the same program with the intent to revamp things next year. Next year might be a good time to add any other voices you may be considering as well. Of course, I'm NOT actually voting for 2009 so ya'll can do whatever you'd like.

Happy Spring!! (Hopefully very soon!)

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Good to know that you have your sights on coming back -- it's not the same without you (or anyone who's left, for that matter). On the other hand, it's not the same because of who's joined -- we keep getting better! Hopefully it will truly work for you to come back!!!

Shauna said...

This makes me feel so happy! I can't wait to have you back. By the way, I think your vote does count. You are still a "singing lady."

Amy K said...

I would love it if you can come back next year! I am so excited to know that is in your plans!!! I can hardly wait to be able to sing with you again!